Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 15, 2013

My 30th Birthday

So I had a HORRIBLE time leading up to my 30th bday! I had been dreading turning 30...Didn't help the week leading up to my birthday I was super sick and had a cyst on my EYEBALL. Not my eyelid but the actually eye. Needless to say it was awful and didn't help me feel young in the slightest.

Quick back story...My birthday always falls around memorial day, either on my bday or the weekend of. So basically it seems everyone is ALWAYS out of town. I am used to it and don't usually care but it's my 30th! This year though all my Bff's stayed in town to celebrate!

Our group. Some of our favorite people in the entire world. These people have been our support system, our therapy, basically our lifelines since having kids. Sometimes I think I don't remember not having them in our lives. It feels like I have known them forever. I will forever be thankful my mom made me go help some lady with quads almost 6 years ago. That day I met my best friend! We met Joe and then Collin and Ashley (my other BF). Who literally lived less than a block from the house we were about to be moving into...so crazy! I couldn't think of ANY other group of people I would want to be with on my 30th bday!
 My girls! Couldn't live with them!!!! My girls other mamas! (and a photo bomb)

Me and My Honey! Love him! 


Our crazy bunch of kids had their own fun! First time we have ever gotten all gotten sitters to watch them while we went out! Totally wish we did this more ;) Took two sitters but I think they had fun!

I decided turning 30 isn't all that bad. I am so blessed with friends and family that love me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if anyone told you (or maybe its just my computer) but i cant read any of your blog b/c the backgruond is black and the writing is black.