Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday free time

Well it's monday and I am finally back to a normal schedule again!! Well sort of...we are housesitting & Babysitting for my aunt and Uncle. But the kids are at school and Chris is at work for the day. I have the house to myself. While this would normally not be a good thing to me all I have to say is YAY!!!!!!! I am away from my apartment so I don't have to do the hundred things I should be doing there. Like taking down the christmas tree!!! I could go home and take care of them but I am relaxing today. I took Defensive driving online last night and this morning so I am tired. I am going to the ladies devo night at church and thats about it.

LTC started big time on Sunday...so you know what that means. Chris has to be up at church until 4 on Sundays if not later. It wasn't that bad! We have such good kids.

I am still working as a nanny part time, helping Kimberly and Steven with Gillian on Thursday nights (when I can, Sorry!) I am also volunteering with a family that just had quads. The mother is becoming one of my good friends. I look foward to going over there every week. I will post another blog about them later with pictures. Chris's jobs keep him very busy and in turn sometimes keep me busy still...but we like to stay that way. I know that I haven't updated in a while but I thought I would start again...we will see.



No comments: