Friday, April 5, 2013

Valentine's Day!

The girls were luckily feeling better for Valentine's day! They had school that day and lots of fun at Valentine's  day parties! I took all these with my Iphone so pictures are lacking :/

The girls have been practicing their letters. So I had them write their names...well I wrote in pencil and they traced it with marker. 

Kinley writing her name!

 Madelyn writing away...

Since we have had lots of issues due to the girls "preemie teeth" I didn't want to send candy, I figured they would get enough at their party. We went with Goldfish..."I'm glad we are in the same school"

Thank you Pinterest for the fun idea but that was a lot of of Valentines for two classes!



I had a blast at their parties getting to see them interact with all their friends away from their sister. I'm sure I have said this before but it has been an ABSOLUTE blessing to have our girls in two classes. I am SOOO glad we did it from the beginning, they don't know any different.

Sweet Madelyn.

 My girls out on the playground together for a spilt second. Their teachers say they LIGHT up when they see each other...Every one in Madelyn's class call Kinley "Sissy". I think they think that is her real name. Madelyn pretty much only calls her that. 

Kinley! 


All their LOOT...

Don't worry mommy didn't get left out! 








3 comments:

scdnkrd said...

Hey...I recognize those cool Minnie placemats!

Janet said...

Love those valentines outfits! So adorable!

Jenn P said...

your girls are just adorable! I've been thinking about separate classes for when my boys start kindy in 2 years. I'm thinking it's the way to go. ~Jenn

www.twobytwomom.com