Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Halloween

In an old house in Paris
that was covered with vines
lived twelve little girls in two straight lines. The smallest one was Madeline


So I say this every year but I swear this is the last year I "make" their costumes. Well that is what my friends say that I say. I have always loved the book Madeline and actually wanted to spell Madelyn's name that way but was out voted my Chris. Anyways the girls wanted to be her (I might have suggested ;) a few times) Plus other than painting the hats and adding ribbon I didn't do a lot! 

In the beginning we had actually convinced Kinley to be Ms. Clavel, the nun. One day we were at Hobby lobby and there was a nun in front of us a few weeks before halloween (what are the chances) and that kinda changed her mind. LOL 

A few years ago we started hitting halloween festivals with our BFF's. So fun!!! 

Madelines and a few spooks...missing Carter and Baby Sawyer! 

I am not sure my girls could love Baby Sawyer anymore if he was their little brother...They are obsessed. Me too!!! 

Madelyn and Sawyer

Our whole group...so fun to see all the costumes!!

The twins with my future son in laws ;)



I got really bad about taking pictures this halloween. I am super annoyed with myself and hope this new year I will be better about taking pictures on purpose and not just with my phone. 

Last one is at our church every year we go and the girls help hand out candy on halloween. We really try to limit the girls candy because of their teeth issues (way easier said than done) and handing out candy is a easier way to avoid getting a ton! 









No comments: