Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

snotty noses, teething and one tired momma!

I was not going to post this pictures that we took for my tutu company but thought they were too cute, Just some Christmas Stuff! I think my girls might hate me for putting them in so many tutus!







Kinley has cut two teeth, over the last weeks. You can only see the tops but they are there! Both girls have runny noses and are not always in the best moods lately!! We even had a week or so of babies waking up several times at night. Crazy, since they have slept through the night at 2 months and never looked back...until now!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!!! Chris has to work so we are having Thanksgiving lunch with friends instead of going out of town.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I LOVE those pictures. Cute Christmas tutu's.