Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tiny Prints!

The more I look at the Christmas Cards at Tiny prints the more I LOVE them. It is so hard to decide, I love that they aren't the same cards you see everywhere else!

Here are a few of my favs! I had a hard time narrowing it down...


Seriously I would LOVE picking any of these!!!!






We took the girls pictures for our card...so now I have to pick out the card to go with them. I know we are doing this a little late. ugh. We have been sick, had our van totaled all in the last two weeks. We are hanging in there! I have already gotten three Christmas cards in the mail...Our first one to receive was actually a Tiny prints card (thanks Gerwers!) The quality is fantastic and I was very impressed!


So c'mon go check Tiny Prints out for your Christmas card needs!!!!



PS-You will have to wait to see if I pick one of these cards!!!

No comments: