Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ridin' with Santa!

This Christmas some friends of my parents asked the girls to come out to their house for ponies and Santa!! Santa drove them around in a wagon! I actually had to work this week, I work for a week every year at the end of the year for my Dad's company. So Chris and Mimi took them. I heard they LOVED it, they talk about it all the time!!! Thanks Barbara and Jackie.

isn't this so cute?!?!


The girls loved Mrs. Barbara

of course they got to ride a pony!


 Madelyn
 Kinley
 They must be some cool grandparents!!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

They look so happy! Love those big grins!

Esther and Brian said...

awesome photos, liz!!! i LOVE how you dress the girls- love the style. i would like to get similar peacoats for the boys for next winter...but not in pink!