Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 23, 2012

Hanging with wildlife!

After our van was totalled and we were in the market for a new car. We found a GREAT deal on a Chevy Tahoe. I never thought I would leave my minivan club (I really actually liked my minivan) but I have to tell you I might be a traitor...I REALLY REALLY like my new car. It isn't brand new but I do love it. One of my favorite things is that windows roll down and no sliding doors. The first thing we wanted to do was to go to one of those drive through safaris. 

I think the girls favorite part was not sitting in their car seats
These things REALLY like their food.
The girls weren't sure at first when all the horns started coming so close
Kinley watching all the animals.
This picture just cracks me up. Chris and the girls were scared of the zebras being this close.
At the middle there was a petting zoo...the girls loved brushing the goats.


Me and My sweet girls.

 
The girls got a little braver as day went on.


The "deer" would practically put their entire head into the car

More petting zoo

Rhinos!
 

HA
We had a very good time hanging out with Daddy all day and seeing all the animals. We will be going back for sure!!! 

 

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Too cool! I love the girls' expressions when seeing the animals. Great photos too. :)