Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Seeing double...again...and again...and again.

One of the wonderful blessings I have had because I have twins, is all my wonderful twin Mama friends. I am blessed by these friendships all because we had two babies! Sorry you will have to read all the sappy stuff...I am feeling sentimental! We have been SOOO lucky in the last couple of months to get to visit with some of these fine Ladies!

First off we have been lucky enough to get to spend some quality time with the Hutton's while they are here working...They were here around this time last year and we enjoyed it so much then too. We do a lot of shopping. Good thing our girls are GREAT little shoppers! Don't worry they always get something out of all that shopping we do! ;)

Love the kid stores with cartoons...Madelyn isn't wearing shoes because she was trying on EVERY pair in the store...OBSESSED with shoes that child!
This same day I got a text from my other WONDERFUL blogging twin Mama friend Kristi Brown. It said hurry call me I have good news! She told me that she and her friend were making a quick trip down to DFW the next day! Sadly I couldn't move everything in our schedule but we managed some time to hang with our Friends from Arkansas! We also got to meet up with my "soul sister" Amy, another twin mama! Every time I see Amy I instantly realize how much I love that chick! Amy, we live WAY to close not to see each other more!

Three beauiful sets of girl twins!

After breakfast the Brown's and us headed over to the aquarium. We all had a wonderful time and will be back for sure!!!


They had such a cool tunnel tank...It was so neat! 

The floor was so cool! Kinley wouldn't walk on it at first but we finally convinced her it was ok!

They had Starfishs for the kids to touch...I think I might have thought it was cooler than they did!

Later that evening we met back up with the Huttons and Browns at our mall for dinner and bouncing!


My Kristi's!! Kristi Brown (left) Kristi Hutton (right) and all our girlies!

Lex kept wanting to carry Madelyn and Kinley...so funny!

Well if getting attention with one set of twins isn't bad enough at the mall try taking 3!!! We got quite a few comments and looks!!!

What is a trip to the mall without a cookie break!?!

We looked over and there was one from each set sitting in the chair...so cute!!!

The kids had so much fun bouncing, we headed back the next day. We also ate at the Cheesecake Factory! 

Our four blue eyed twinkies!

We took them to the Gaylord to walk around! So pretty there!
The Browns had to head home that day and we missed them as soon as we said Goodbye! The girls kept asking if we were going to see our friends! I hope it is sooner than later!

A week or so later one of our other favorite Twin families came into town to visit their family! We stole them away for a WONDERFUL afternoon of playing and visiting! I think Britni said it best...We go a long time without seeing each other than when we get together its like we have been friends forever!

Adde, Alex, Clare, Kinley, Avery, Madelyn and Sweet baby Bennett! Pretty sure I should have brought him home with me!! So sweet!!


I just LOVE this picture! They all got along so well!
I feel blessed beyond belief  because all these families are in my life! I love that something like our babies brought us together...and our blogs! I consider these women to be some of my best friends. I LOVE that my girls will never feel like they are the only ones. They will always know plenty of twins and might at this point think that is how babies come! So glad we got to see so much of our friends already this summer, can't wait to see the rest of our Twin Mamas!

1 comment:

Elyse said...

LOVE all the smiles and backgrounds. Great pictures and fun!