Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Great Grandparents!

We had Christmas in January with my grandparents. It was nice to have everyone together even if it was only for a night! 
Great grandmommy Kay, Uncle James, Poppy and Aunt Cathy chatting! 

 My Sweet Granddaddy and Mimi 

 The girls get sooo excited any time Elayna comes to visit...I don't know what we would do if she ever moved far away!!! ;)

 me, Kinley and Elayna
The girls started to think they were supposed to get presents every couple days...SPOILED! 

 My grandparents just bought a farm (like with animals :) and my Grandfather who is over 80 works with animals, builds barns, fences and takes care of everything! My mom found this hat and thought he may like it...Our little Indiana Jones!!!
LOVE this picture!
 The girls with their great grandparents!

 No family get together would be complete without Jakie! We LOVE Elayna's dog!

No comments: