Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Swings!

Sorry I have been a little absent from blogging...It just seems like I can't catch a second lately to sit down and blog! For the girls birthday, Chris and I got M and K swings. We finally got them put up this week. I think we have used them everyday since! They love them.

Here is a little video of them swinging, watch out it can make you a little dizzy watching them swing but it's so cute! At the end watch Madelyn try to escape and us try to get them to do "tricks", which they wouldn't!


Sorry the quality of the video is HORRIBLE...I did something wrong when I put it into One true media. It also put the first video on there twice! We actually got a brand new video camera last week and I have NO idea what I am doing!!!

We are getting excited to be walking in The March of Dimes walk tomorrow with some of our blogger friends! Reese and Riley!!!

3 comments:

Celeste Smith said...

Ha! Looks like she could do it she could just try harder! AWWW! They have gotten so big! I love M's little giggle at the beginning!

Suzanne said...

SOOOOOOOOOO cute! love those girlie girls in their pink swings! what a great way to pass the time away.
love you!
suz

Anonymous said...

Cuties!! We have the same swings... but my husband didn't quite do as good of a job hanging them as Chris did! We need to work on them a little more!

Have fun tomorrow! Tell R&R "Hi" for us!