Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas Eve


Our Christmas Eve was spent with Mimi's side of the family. We decided to toss it up a little and do Fondue! It was great but I think I gained at lease 10 pounds, cheese, meat and chocolate. SOOO good! Fondue takes forever so it was an all evening affair. We didn't even take a ton of pictures because you basically cook the whole time.  

 One of the little fondue pots! 
Ok, Uncle Andrew is an awesome cook! He made a cheesecake for the first time, or he says it was his first time...HOLY COW, it was FAN-FREAKING-TASIC. Seriously one of the best cheesecakes I have ever had. UM, wish I had some right now!

Love that my husband took a picture of it with plastic wrap and that there is a bottle of Hand sanitizer in the background. Silly Boy! 

The girls had their own little table
The Cooks! Me, Andrew (my bro) and Elayna (cousin)

Madelyn is holding her first lalaloopsy doll!! They were spoiled rotten this Holiday season!
My Mom thought the girls were old enough to make gingerbread houses and a gingerbread train. Apparently she didn't get a great set and it didn't go so well. I was cleaning up so didn't get in on all that fun! LOL

Their train! 

Aunt Cathy got the girls dress up and of course they were in it the rest of the night! 

Next up...Christmas Day!

No comments: