Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chris!

I thought I would write a post about Chris. I have been blessed with such a wonderful husband. I don’t always realize it or give him credit for all the wonderful things that he does for me. Chris is one of the hardest workers I know. Since I have been pregnant and things are getting harder and harder as I get larger and larger, Chris is right there taking care of us. He is gets so worried to leave me and that something is going to happen while he is gone.
Since I have had to quit my job, Chris has really been having to work harder and work lots of hours at all his jobs. Chris works at Starbucks for our insurance which is such a blessing with this twin pregnancy. Chris also works at our church as a part time youth minister. Which doesn’t really exist because there is no such thing as a part time youth minister. He works contract for Time Warner Cable shooting various sporting events and with his own photography/video company. I know he enjoys all of them but they still take up time. He wakes up before the crack of dawn to go to Starbucks and doesn’t always get as much sleep as he should. He NEVER complains about any of this and is also willing to help around the house. This week I have had major problems with swelling and have been doing a lot of keeping my feet up. Chris has done lots of the house work and putting things together for the girls. He as been completely amazing and made me fall in love with him all over again. He is so excited about his daughters coming…nervous too. I can’t wait to see him be a Daddy and know that he will be amazing.


















Photobucket

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

awwww! such a sweetie! you got a good one, liz! i just loved seeing his face light up the other night when yall were showing me the girls' stuff! it was priceless...Chris is going to be SUCH a great daddy and is a wonderful hubby already! love you guys so much!

Anonymous said...

How SWEET!!! You girls are so lucky to have him!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful post!!!
You 3 girls are so lucky!!