Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

One Year ago!!!

One year ago today I found out I was pregnant!! What a complete shock I was in. My husband was in Africa and was going to be for another two weeks. What was I supposed to do...Who could I tell. He was not where I could tell him nor did I want to tell him over an email or phone call. 

I just put my five month old twin girls down for a nap and realized today was the day. At that time I didn't even realize what was about to happen to our lives!!!

I was going to post pictures of the day I found out but can't find my cord for my old camera. 



Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you didn't imagine you'd have 5 month old girls 1 year later either, did ya!! I found out July 20 - my parent's anniversary! Was the best day of my life until Feb 12!

hannah said...

how fun! Wonder when your next big surprise will be ;)

Kristi said...

pretty neat remembering back to life changing occurances.