Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Poppy!

Today as I was getting pictures from our GREAT weekend with the browns, I found this and thought they were too cute not to share!

In April we went to our Annual family reunion in Oklahoma. Last year the babies were so little they slept the whole time..This year they got in on some fun! I didn't get to take a lot of pictures because I was too busy chasing! They played in the dirt and with rocks and just had a great time. Poppy even took the girls on the four wheeler (like 2 miles a hour) and they loved it! In fact I left the girls with my parents for a little while and I heard they fell asleep on it!

Let me tell you this little girls LOVE their Poppy (or as Kinley says POP POP) Sometimes when poppy has them they will go to NO one else...not even me sometimes!


Kristi put up a great blog about our weekend and her girls birthday party if you can't wait for mine...but the girls are sleeping and I am SO tired from partying all weekend I think I will go take a nap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet are these pictures!!

Kristi said...

Poppy's girls for sure! Yay, for taking a nap! Love ya.