Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1!



Since the holiday season is finally here, we decided to wear our 1st Christmas PJ's tonight. I absolutely love Christmas and have been more excited than ever this year with the girls! I know they won't remember but I don't care!

This was our failed attempt at trying to get a decent picture of both of them.

Madelyn playing with her Daddy
Kinley started making this face this week. So silly.
She is by the way "really" crawling.
We finished off the night by having a little late night bounce. Madelyn was in the best mood.
I have SOOO much to catch up on and promise to at least get a few posts up this week. I still have not posted their 9 month pictures and we have been on at least two trips I need to blog about. I have a lot less time now that one of the girls is mobile!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: