Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Look who is standing...and look who is falling!

We officially have a puller upper! She has been doing this over the last month or so. We lowered her bed as soon as she started pulling up to her knees. Kinley does not stop moving!! I mean never, not even when she sleeping. She loves to stand up on the side of her crib when she wakes up and either "talk" or SCREAM! Until last week she was scared to drop back down so she would just scream until someone laid her down. She HATES letting go! Her new trick is to throw everything out of her crib!

As soon as you walk in there she starts laughing!!

"talking" to her sister across their room



Madelyn on the other hand did not crawl or pull up in any way so her crib was still on the highest setting. Until now....The other day I went to work helping my dad out at his office for an hour. I get a phone call from Chris as soon as I step through the door. I ignore it, cause it usually is something like "what time to the girls eat???" Let me say that the twins are on a schedule and pretty much have been on the same one for over half of their lives and he still asks everytime I leave!!! Let me say he is a GREAT dad, just does not pay attention to detail I guess. Ok, sorry I digressed!!! Anyways about three seconds after I ignore the call I get a text..."Madelyn fell out of her crib. She cried but seems fine" OMG!!!!! She what!!!! Chris said he heard a thud and then crying. He ran in there and she was on the floor. We have absolutely no idea how she did it. We put her back in there and stood by to see her do it again and nothing! Maddie is completely content to sit still and play and I would have NEVER guessed that she would be the first one out of her crib! We of course put her crib down before the next nap! Poor baby Maddie!!!!

This is usually what it looks like when they play!

Always has to guard that passy because Kinley will take it!!!!
Even if she has one!!!!!
I can't believe my itty bitty babies aren't itty bitty anymore! They are 10 months old! I can't believe it!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Hayley said...

Your little one's are too cute! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up? My little one's will be one on Monday and it's killing me. I've been super emotional, but I guess that's normal (if not, then oh well)!

Hayley said...

Honestly, I've been following your blog since you found out you were pregnant with the girls and I don't know why I have never commented (sorry..I guess I was just one of "those" lurkers). I found your blog through Suz and I don't even know how I found her blog...I'm guessing from another blog. Your girls are precious!
The party planning has been STRESSING me out, but it's all coming together better than I thought. I've had some early mornings (like 5:30) and late nights this week (past 11) trying to get everything together! I'm sure you understand...gotta do what you can without extra little helpers!

Stephanie said...

I cant believe she fell out of her crib :( That goodness it was on daddys watch! ha Just kidding, I'm just glad she wasnt hurt!
They are just precious!!
Wow-10 months!!!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! They're going to be walking soon! Look out!!

Julia said...

I can't believe she fell out of her crib! So glad she wasn't hurt. I can't imagine how you felt reading that text!

Your girls are too cute!! Isn't it amazing how they can have such different personalities? I am still amazed at how different Ellie and Gracelyn are sometimes. I guess it keeps things interesting!

Elyse said...

Oh my goodness...can they get any cuter though? Don't tell Suz...but they have stolen my heart ;) Happy 10 months sweet girls!
~Elyse

Hilary said...

Too cute!! They will be all over the place before you know it..:)
Merry Christmas!

The Buschbachs said...

Thankfully she's ok... She's going to grow up to be one tough cookie! Question for you - I'm trying to finalize my stroller decision, any suggestions or recommendations?? I just have no idea what to go with...