Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

We were sporting our Green today! However the Tarrant household evidently needs to add some more green into their wardrobe! I had to search hard!

My girls!

IMG_9724

Madelyn decided right after the pictures were taken that she was not done being sick!! Seriously we can’t shake this stuff!!!!

Madelyn not feeling well.

IMG_9722

Here are the girls on their first St. Patrick’s Day. They had only been home a few weeks! My sweet little bitties! IMG_6862

4 comments:

Janet said...

Even sick, your girls are super adorable! I had the same issue yesterday finding green clothes for my munchkins!

Anonymous said...

I love their hair!! A&A wore pink yesterday to the park and I was so grateful because I would have never been able to keep up with them if they'd had on green like every other kid there! LOL!

Melissa Potter said...

So cute! I'm sorry they have been so sick! Hopefully, they will get over it soon.

hannah said...

oh.my.gosh. they could not be any cuter! I love those sweet faces!!