Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cousins

For months, Chris’s cousin Holly and I have been trying to plan to together with our kids. Something ALWAYS has come up. Appointments or sick kids was always the culprit…It is hard to get 5 kids well and have no doctor appointments. But we finally made it happen last week! We decided to meet at Memaw’s (chris’s grandmother, Dad’s side) house so she could see the kids too.

All the cousins, except Will who was at school! (Chloe, Madelyn, Brooke and Kinley)

IMG_9843 They had a WONDERFUL time running in Memaw’s big backyard.

IMG_9840

IMG_9857

Sweet Sisters! Brooke kissing Chloe.

IMG_9850 Memaw and the girls!

IMG_9854 I know Memaw enjoyed getting to see all the girls play! I know I did. IMG_9863 We are going to make this happen more. I love that my kids with have cousins around the same age and that live in the same town. I loved playing with my cousins and hope my girls do too. Thank you Holly, we hope to see you tomorrow or Tuesday!

No comments: